One Pan Veggies + Tofu Recipe
- 15 3/4 oz Tofu (extra firm, drained)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 1/2 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tsps Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Slice the tofu into cubes and pat dry with a paper towel, pressing gently to remove excess liquid. Place in a shallow baking dish and add the tamari, avocado oil, maple syrup, and arrowroot powder. Let it sit for 10 minutes to marinate, ensuring all of the tofu is covered.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the brussels sprouts and cauliflower to the pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Add the marinated tofu to the baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping the tofu halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and divide onto plates. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
- ** adult upgrade add some red pepper flakes on top!